10 April 2010

I DREAM IN GREEN



Greetings from a sultry Cairo dawn, where I'm posting this from my balcony overlooking the Nile...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Thank you to all my patient readers and followers for staying faithful while I go galivanting round the African continent. A plethora of photographs to share with you all, and I promise to return to a full schedule of serious & productive blogging once I'm back in the UK.




Wish I could remember where I found these shots. There is something mesmerising about the colour balance in the shot above, non? Vintage YSL vibes...

1 comment:

jill said...

They ARE gorgeous shots. They look familiar to me, too. And your shots in Leeds are brilliant, IMogen! Can't wait for you to come to London again: must shoot you!!

Saw you comment on Jen's post (I posted her on the same day). You must join us when you're in town!

Cairo sounds wonderful: I'd love to be somewhere warm enough to swim. My friend Mimi is in Egypt now, too. Are you there now? Or Leeds?

'confused in south kensington'

xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...