1 December 2011

EIGHT + FRASSY : FUR & FEATHERED FRIENDS

Photobucket
Audrey and I getting into the Autumnal spirit on the left bank in fuzzy headwear. I'm wearing nearly all second-hand clothes, including the Chanel purse, picked up in a fleamarket in a Scottish country town when I was 14. The orange maribou stole is from Zara. Speaking of second-hand, this week I have been taking the 'Fru-Gal' challenge as a guest blogger for online magazine Eco-Age, the brainchild of Livia Firth. For the challenge, I am wearing purely second-hand clothing for a week, to promote the idea of conscientious consumerism. Eco-Age aims to encourage us to think more carefully about both the source and the environmental influence of the products we consume. The website has a lovely luxurious spin to it, and my fellow guest bloggers include Erin O'Connor, Laura Bailey, KT Tunstall and Colin Firth. Do visit and read about some of the interesting and very straight forward ways we can be more environmentally and socially kind and still enjoy all the luxuries we enjoy. You can read my 'Fru-Gal' style diary here to see the pictures of my second-hand outfits and the stories behind the pieces. photos by Anastasia Nielsen
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura. said...

love the orange fur stole :)

i am not a celebrity said...

Cute! x

Anonymous said...

hi all eightlondon.blogspot.com owner found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer google pagerank seo search engines backlink service angela backlinks Take care. John

Nadia said...

Cool outfit!! The orange stole looks like so much fun to wear!! There must be so many outfits you can chuck it on to and make them look amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...