22 March 2010

Final Fashion Week Round-Up


Wow, so I have been out of the loop far longer than I expected, apologies. But what a fantastic 11 days it has been so far. Beginning in South Africa, I took the train north through Botswana and Zimbabwe through beautiful bush scenery. After a few days spent at Victoria Falls on the Zambian side, we crossed back over the border into Zimbabwe and have spent the last 5 days on safari. I'm utterly in love with this beautiful country, in particular the stunning lodge I'm currently staying in...pictures will be posted.

In the meantime, a highly irrelevant post, namely the last dregs of the LFW barrel.













All photographs are my own, please credit accordingly

2 comments:

fuschiaaa said...

Never been bought into leather shorts, UNTIL NOW, is that my favourite, Tiffany Hsu??

Elegantly Wasted said...

Great shots, very jealous! X

www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...