15 May 2010

NO DRINKS HERE!



So...

Photobucket
I have exams Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, and what am I doing? Casually going out 'til all hours of the morning and leaving pink lipstick all over the clubs of Leeds.
Last night I couldn't resist the temptation of going to see Aeroplane play at Mint Club, and you know, despite the revision guilt, I don't regret my decision at all.
They played an incredible set and I had one of those silly, happy, drop-dead-dancing soirées which will be one to remember for a very very long time.
When Aeroplane's remix of Paris by Friendly Fires was dropped, I thought I might expire from joy. I keep replaying the song to myself over and over ... 'One day we're gonna live in Paris...'


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rest of the shots were taken on my Blackberry ... quite a jazzy little contraption, I must say!

5 comments:

Mai said...

Love the fuchsia color of your lipstick!

Audrey Leighton said...

dude you look beautiful. even in that sweaty crowded club you look pristine, howww?

Love the lipstick, where from?
My first exam is on Wednesday. I'm a big mess. Too bad I've fucked around all year....at least you have your fresher status to throw around...im a screweddd finalist! ha :)

excited to see you in september!


xxxx

Alice In Fashionland said...

Love the butterflies in your hair! So cute!

whatislifebutadream.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You party hard... I respect that! hahaha
xo, Spencer

Robyn said...

You look beautiful-- that lipstick is bold and FANTASTIC. It's been too long since I danced til dawn, but your turn of phrase describes the feeling so perfectly: "I thought I might expire from joy."

Hope you still got everything done just fine. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...