What has been inspiring me this week:
1. Frida Kahlo's use of bold, brilliant colour against dark hair and eyebrows
2. The perfect summer outfit via Tobacco&Leather
3. Studying a map of my soon-to-be new stomping ground - Paris
4. A painting which caught my eye and pulled at my heart at the BP Portrait Award exhibition at the National Gallery - Venus as a Boy by Wen Wu
5. This shot of Arizona Muse in August's Vogue UK which cements the hype, as well as a newfound respect for pairing rust red with cornflower blue.
6. Impressive lighting over the dancefloor at As You Like It, Newcastle.
7. Guerilla art has been taking over monuments and stairways in Edinburgh over the last week
8. Interiors which meld fashion, colour and a taste for great art to effect
9. Clusters of hanging lanterns
10. I take off my hat to purveyors of the effortless, smoulderingly sexy sophisticated look, for example Charlotte Rampling